Ninth months – Ninth day – Ninth hour – Nine minutes
Based on the teachings of the holy Kabbalist Rabbi Avraham Me׳rimon and also the teachings of the holy Rebbe of Slonim – On the Ninth month (Kislev) on the Ninth day and on the Ninth hour, the gates of mercy and blessings are open for NINE minutes for us to pray to the master of the universe for all our needs. Take advantage of this time!!
This year (2021) the ninth day falls on Shabbat (November 13th, 2021)
Rabbi Anava will be praying at Rabbi Nachum Ish Gamzu’s tomb at this time, and you can submit names for prayers!
Therefore on this powerful day there are a few things you want to do:
- Visit the website myzmanim.com to find out the exact time of dawn – Visit Website click here
- From the exact time of dawn in your city, add 9 hours to know the exact time that the nine (9) minutes start
- Read chapters 120-150 of Tehilm – Find PDF to download below
- Read Tikun Haklali – Find links below
- Pray from your heart with your words anything you want and need – Ask from Hashem
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you would like to submit names for prayers, use the link before and make sure you submit then names before Shabbat