We have 48 hours to raise $300,000. We really only need to raise $100,000 cause for every $1 you give our generous matchers will give another $2 – so your $1 is worth $3. And if we reach this goal, another generous matcher will add a bonus $100,000 to the finial amount BUT we must do it before Yom Kippur and get in your final prayers answered!
Start the new year with the biggest Mitzvah of charity and outreach! Enter Yom Kippur with thousands of Mitzvot on your side! Why thousands? Because, the moment you decide to be our partner, you have a part of everything that we do. PLEASE DONATE!
1) $180 or more – Any name you request will be mentioned and prayed for at graves of Holy Tzaddikim once a month by Rabbi Anava on Erev Rosh Chodesh
2) $360 or more – A private 20 minute consultation/coaching call with Rabbi Anava (includes section 1)
3) $720 or more – We will dedicate 5 lectures in your name or your loved ones (includes sections 1 & 2)
4) $1,800 or more – Spend 3 day /2 night weekend including Shabbat with Rabbi Anava in luxurious accommodations of Be’er Miriam (In Israel) including Shabbat meals and private consultations with the Rav (includes sections 1,2 & 3)
5) $5,000 or more – Dedication of kitchen that feeds thousands of people annually (includes sections 1,2 & 3)
6) $10,000 or more – Dedication of library of Be’er Miriam (includes sections 1,2, 3 &4)
7) $18,000 or more -Dedication of lecture and study hall of Be’er Miriam (includes sections 1,2, 3 &4)
8) $25,000 or more – Dedication of the entire Be’er Miriam building (includes sections 1,2, 3 &4)
NOTE: Any recurring donations of over $180 per month, you will receive all of Rabbi Anava’s publications (Books and CDs) for FREE as they are published
For more information or questions please contact us using the Contact Us page
Atzmut.org is a 501 (c) 3 Tax Exempt Organization (EIN Number: 81-3696357)